The MiFID II deadline is just around the corner, but there is still confusion among hedge funds and asset managers that are subject to the MiFID II / MiFIR regulatory reporting requirements for the first time.
Areas of uncertainty include delegated reporting, reporting specific instruments, reporting at fill or order level and post-trade publication.
Join the webinar on Wednesday 21 June at 11.00am BST
- Discover how NEX Regulatory Reporting can help with MiFID II reporting
- Make sure you are ready to begin end-to-end testing with your chosen ARM to the FCA when UAT opens in July
- Learn how you can meet the mandatory MiFID II reconciliation requirement with Duco’s award winning, Duco Cube, as a fully integrated part of NEX Regulatory Reporting’s solution
- Take a peek at our client interface offering real-time transparency of the transaction reporting process
- Clarify your concerns with MiFID II experts, Adrian Gill, Abide Financial and Nick Taplin, Duco
View the recording here