WHEN: Thursday, 9 February 2017 | 09:00am – 11:30am
WHERE: City Grange Hotel, 8-14 Coopers Row, London, EC3N 2BQ
Join NEX Abide Financial, NEX TriOptima and your industry peers to identify and discuss the hurdles that reporting functions will have to overcome during the year ahead.
The panel session will cover:
- What can we expect from EMIR II? How will it differ from EMIR?
- How will data quality differ this time around?
- MiFID II trade and transaction reporting requirements.
- What can be done to improve trade & transaction reporting data accuracy
- Richard Craske, Investment Management Services Analyst, MAN GLG
- Mark Kelly, Director Professional Services, NEX Abide Financial
- Jenny Nilsson, Product Marketing Executive, NEX TriOptima
- Ben Pott, Group Head of Government Affairs, NEX Group
- Martin Ward, Business Solutions Group, Regulatory Change Specialist, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities
This event is free to attend.
To secure your space, please click here.
Spaces are limited so register now to guarantee your place.